All members of the team are entitled to the benefits listed in this document. If you have any doubts regarding any of the benefits, feel free to ask!
- Remote-first culture. We've been a distributed company since 2012. Every process is obsessively designed for effective remote work and collaboration.
- Flexible work hours. As long as you’re doing great work and enjoying it, we don’t really care if it’s a standard 9-to-5 or a more exotic schedule. All members of the team have the right to choose their own schedule, as long as they're not impacting someone's else productivity.
- Coaching. One of your manager's main responsibilities is to support your personal and professional growth. If you are interested in a given subject and would like to study it, or if a project you are working on is particularly challenging, do not hesitate to contact your manager who will be happy to help you!
- Investment Time. You can use up to 10% of your time to focus on studying or to work on side-projects. If you don't know what to work on, ask your manager to help you find a project appropriate for your growth.
- Generous PTO. Up to 33 days of paid time off plus 11 days of national holidays.
Team retreats. Each year we organize a team retreat where we work and have fun together. The purpose of these meetings is to let members of the team who work in different offices or remotely socialize; your are encouraged to take part!
- Conference budget. Want to attend a conference? Let us know and we’ll happily pay for the trip, the hotel and the tickets.
- Learning budget. We provide full reimbursement for industry-related books, workshops and courses.
- English lessons. If you're not comfortable with your English proficiency, we will happily pay for your English lessons. We recommend italki, but you can expense any other platform that helps you learn the language.
- Software of choice. We provide full reimbursement for any software, up to €150/year/person.
- Hire kit. All members of the team receive a hardware hire kit that includes:
- 13" or 16" MacBook Pro (32 GB of RAM, US or IT keyboard);
- 13" or 16" Incase Compact Sleeve in Flight Nylon;
- Apple Magic Keyboard or a Logitech keyboard of choice;
- mouse (to choose between Apple Magic Mouse and Logitech MX Master 3);
- Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700, Sony WH-1000XM4 or equivalent ANC Bluetooth headphone;
- LG 27UP850-W screen (IPS, 27", 4K, USB-C).
- American Express Gold corporate credit card to be used for business trips.
- Swag bag with lots of goodies inside it!